We are seeking a dynamic, self-starter aspiring Social Media Advertising Intern (Unpaid) to assist our marketing and communications efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for big and ambitious projects that allow college students the opportunity to observe and participate in the professional work environment, to explore how his/her interests relate to possible careers, and to gain practical experience in an industry relating to their field of study. Solaborate offers a fast-paced environment that is perfect for people who love seeing their work make a big difference on a large audience.
- Maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling, build an editorial calendar
- Work with the on-site Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- Support the planning and execution of a social media influencer program
- This position is open to current students as well as graduates in Marketing, Communication or Public Relations
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.)
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques and the way they can be executed
- Be well versed in how brands use social media and paid media to connect with their customers and a working understanding of social engagement best practices.
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Familiar with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong strategic, organizational and executional skills,
- Able to multi-task, take initiative and absorb information quickly
- The ability to take direction and work independently to develop appropriate materials
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months unpaid (with the possibility to convert into a full-time job based on your results)
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize this great opportunity to become one of us and apply today by sending your CV (in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Solaborate LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.