ADMC International Sh.p.k is a specialist manpower company. We provide high quality European permanent and temporary staff for short and long-term contracts.
We are a division of ADMC International, a construction company which has been at the forefront of innovation in construction industry with a long lasting expertise which includes major works in Europe, USA, GCC (Qatar and UAE).
We provide a complete range of human resources consulting services to our multi-national clients and we ensure that we work hard to provide the required consulting services and staffing solutions needed by our clients to accomplish their business goals and objectives.
For one of his clients in Qatar (Doha), ADMC International has begun the process of selection of candidates for the position of:
Property Officer in Doha (Qatar) (M)
The Property Officer (PO) acts as a liaison with building owners, contractors, security providers, service in organizing maintenance of all office locations, vehicles and organization of storage facilities. The PO takes the lead in communication and organization in obtaining maintenance quotes, identifying contract details, provides regular maintenance status reports, works with and continually updates maintenance work plan, partakes in Health and Safety Committee, and is proficient in Microsoft Office programs. The PO ensures that buildings are structurally sound, safe, free from health hazards, comfortable and appealing.
- Oversees and coordinates all property and building maintenance, ensuring that maintenance requirements and requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison with contractors to arrange lawn maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, garbage disposal and any other maintenance related contracts.
- Working with building owners to assist with any maintenance matters.
- Oversees vehicle fleet maintenance records and schedules, ensures vehicle documentation is updated and vehicle booking system functions efficiently.
- Assists administration in updating Lease Agreements between building owners and KGCFS.
- Provides security system support to reset and setup security codes for personnel and coordinates building security response processes for on-site services and alarms.
- Perform or schedule repairs, adjustments or component replacements, when required.
- Proactively anticipating needs/issues and providing solutions.
- Regular inspect building structures and properties to identify defective components to ensure any potential hazards are corrected, repaired or eliminated.
- Ensure walkways are clear, salted or sanded in winter months, prepares facilities for workday prior to work time when required.
- Organizing office move-in and move-outs or relocating office furniture or equipment.
- Assists in the annual Health and Safety inspections, evaluation and recommendations and participate in agency Health and Safety Committee.
- Assist finance with Capital Assets and Inventory depreciation and scheduling.
- Provide reports, statistical analysis and other information as required.
- Assisting with researching quotes and other information for maintenance and capital projects as directed by the Manager of Administration.
- Preparation of annual operating and capital budgets for each property.
- Deal with suppliers to ensure adequate supply of maintenance material and janitorial supplies.
- Report periodically to management on status of each property.
- Review and provide constructive feedback, report to Manager of Administration.
- Ensure compliance with any and all applicable government regulations.
- Assist in accounting efforts relating to each property as required.
- Must have at least three (3) years of successful employment experience within a building maintenance role.
- A minimum of 2 a year college diploma in Administration, Building Maintenance or related field of study is required.
- Demonstrating knowledge of the property building operations and systems.
- Knowledge and proficiency of computer software with egg. MS-Excel and MS-Word, digital file management, and Internet research skills desired.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation Building Code, Fire Protection Standards and Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Knowledge of building mechanical systems, fire systems and other major building components.
- Maturity and confidence when dealing with difficult issues or conflict.
- Ability to develop positive and professional relationships using strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong communication and people skills, including a proven ability to build relationships.
- Experience in accounting, budgeting, in relation to maintenance and buildings systems.
- Strong mathematical skills and documentation skills.
- An assertive self-starter with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Strong organization and time management skills, detail oriented with exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to construct, execute and continuously update an annual work plan.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare narrative and statistical reports.
- Excellent planning and organization, problem-solving, decision-making, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Ability to maintain appropriate safeguards for the confidentiality of Agency and client information.
- Working knowledge of the administrative structure and operations of the Agency including, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to take direction and to work within the policies, procedures, and guidelines, mission, philosophy, and core values of the Agency.
- Ability to flex daily work hours as determined by the Manager of Administration.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and be willing to travel.
What we offer?
Be part of a competitive company, recognized for its high quality standards ensures that contacts are extended to a network of customers and partners of excellent reputation.
• One-year Contract
• Free Medical Service
• Flight Ticket for holidays
• Accommodation is included by the company.
• Transportation is included by the company.
• Tax free salary
• An incremental salary scale operates with additional allowances payable depending on qualifications and additional responsibilities.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV with Photo in English at the address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write at the subject of the e-mail: Property Officer in Doha (Qatar) (M)
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for an interview, will be contacted.