We are seeking a dynamic, self-starter aspiring Marketing and Communications Intern (Unpaid) to assist our marketing and communications efforts.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for big and ambitious projects. Solaborate offers a fast-paced environment that is perfect for people who love seeing their work make a big difference on a large audience.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media posts, direct mail, web, etc)
- Support the marketing team in their daily tasks
- Create marketing content materials
- Compose and create press releases, newsletters, flyers, posters, video concept and ideas
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Constantly update the Solaborate Messenger website, its Social Media channels, content and use of e-marketing
- Fluent in English (Excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program (e.g., Marketing, English, Journalism and Mass Communications or Public Relations)
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques and the way they can be executed
- Familiar with social media strategies, platforms, and latest trends
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Familiar with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Able to multi-task, take initiative and absorb information quickly
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months unpaid (with the possibility to convert into a full-time job based on your results)
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize this great opportunity to become one of us and apply today by sending your CV (in English) at email@example.com.
Solaborate LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.