ADMC International Sh.p.k is a specialist manpower company. We provide high quality European permanent and temporary staff for short and long-term contracts.
We are a division of ADMC International, a construction company which has been at the forefront of innovation in construction industry with a long lasting expertise which includes major works in Europe, USA, GCC (Qatar and UAE).
We provide a complete range of human resources consulting services to our multi-national clients and we ensure that we work hard to provide the required consulting services and staffing solutions needed by our clients to accomplish their business goals and objectives.
For one of his clients in Qatar (Doha), ADMC International has begun the process of selection of candidates for the position of:
As a Tailor you are responsible for daily tailoring duties as instructed by the house keeping superior. While adhering to hotel policies and procedures. Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of sewing equipment and all areas under his/her control.
• Adhere to the company standards regarding dress and appearance.
• Maintain the threads, buttons, needles etc. at par level at all times. Order supplies as needed.
• Repair any torn or damaged linen for the Hotel Department.
• Repair/alternate guest cloths.
• Make alterations to any company issue uniforms as required.
• Re-generate replacement linen from soiled and damaged items, for example, pillow covers and cleaning rags from damaged towels.
• Carry out repairs on soft furnishings to extend the life of such items where possible.
• Minor repairs of curtains and drapes.
• Assist with all linen inventories.
• Assist with the issuing and checking of steward supplies.
• Maintain and keep all equipment and the surrounding working area clean.
• Ensure that work hours are followed, and that duties are carried out safely and effectively.
• Comply with onboard safety procedures.
• Candidate must be ideally qualified and trained with professional tailoring skills and made previous experiences in a similar position, preferable in hospitality industry.
• Good command of English is an advantage.
• High School Diploma
What we offer?
Be part of a competitive company, recognized for its high quality standards ensures that contacts are extended to a network of customers and partners of excellent reputation.
• One-year Contract
• Health and Social insurance paid
• Flight Ticket for holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Accommodation is included by the company.
• Transportation is included by the company.
• Tax free salary varies from 600$ to 800$ NETT
• An incremental salary scale operates with additional allowances payable depending on qualifications and additional responsibilities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with Photo in English at the address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write at the subject of the e-mail: Lady Tailor in Doha (Qatar)
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for an interview, will be contacted.
Adress: Abdyl Frasheri, near Vesa Center/KMY, 1-st Floor, Tirana – Albania