A Graphic Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. Designs will be required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as website, advertising, study-kits, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
1. Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
2. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
3. Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
4. Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to management;
5. Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
6. Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
7. Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
8. Working on layouts and art working pages and design ready for PRINT and the WEB;
9. Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver;
10. Developing interactive design;
11. Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
12. Working on a wide variety of graphic design projects of promotional materials, catalogs, logos, advertisements, brochures, posters, and even website layouts and other digital graphic elements;
13. Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
• Written and spoken English communication skills;
• 3+ years of experience in graphic design;
• Knowledge of Adobe products (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro) is mandatory;
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and CMS (WordPress, Joomla) is advantageous;
• Ability to work effectively with people at various levels throughout the organization;
• Must work well under pressure, grasp new ideas quickly, think outside the box, and be able to follow up in a dynamic environment;
• Strong multi-tasking skills in a fast paced environment;
• Work well independently with minimum supervision;
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong attention to details;
• Adaptability to a changing and fast paced work environment.
How to Apply
All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online, using the PECB Online Application link(https://pecb.com/en/jobs).
If you have any technical difficulties during the process, please submit your updated CV, portfolio, letter of motivation and supportive documents at
The deadline for application is July 6th, 2018 at 23:59 hrs.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, submitted in other means and other languages than the English language will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.