EXPERIENCED LEGAL ADVISOR– PRISHTINA
• Review, advise on and draft contracts, agreements, institutional and operational modalities and other legal documents;
• Prepare legal advice on diverse substantive and procedural legal questions, which may include those related to administration and management, institutions support, procurement and contracts, and other operational matters;
• Provide legal support and legal guidance to the HQ and field staff concerning the daily business, as required;
• Follow legislative developments at the local/national and international level that impact the daily business of the Bank;
• Participate in negotiations and settlement of claims and disputes, if required, and represent the Bank in judicial, arbitral or administrative proceedings, if required;
• Conduct litigation on behalf of the Bank and or follow up litigation cases conducted by external lawyer-company;
• Directly reports to the Senior Legal Specialist responsible for managing Legal Function.
• University degree in Law;
• At least 2 years of working experience in practicing law, is required, preferably in the banking system;
• Experience in practicing Law in the field of property, contract, tort, business and banking law will be preferable;
• Knowledge and experience in drafting legal acts, reports and legal reasoning will be preferable;
• Professional fluency in the English language, both oral and written, is required;
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills;
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and with limited time frames;
• Good communication skills;
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Dren XHEMA on mobile no. + 383 44 22 44 66 (Monday – Friday) until filled. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.