Eppc Kosovo, on behalf of its client, a leading international Financial Institution, is currently recruiting a Digital Financial Services Coordinator who will play a key role in implementing its digital financial services strategy.
- Define the digital financial services strategy for the institution;
- Update and/ or develop new digital financial products for the institution;
- Assist in building innovative digital services such as electronic services, payments, money transfers etc;
- Conduct assessments of internal and external information/ data to enhance and develop existing or new financial services;
- Oversee and support the communication within institution and with customers on awareness for the digital service products;
- Research and follow up on global trends in product evolution and digital service products;
- Develop appropriate Project Management tools for process reengineering;
- Leads and supervises the team on innovative research and product development.
- University Degree in Economics, Information Management;
- Experience in electronic financial services and technology solutions for financial services;
- Understanding of global e-payments industry trends, best practices and innovations;
- Experience working with financial institutions is desired;
- Knowledge of Project Management Practices and tools (CAPM, PMP etc.).
Facts and Figures:
Position: Digital Financial Services Coordinator;
Salary: Very competitive;
Contract: According to Labor Law of Kosovo;
How to apply:
To apply for the position, please send your CV and related documents by specifying the position you are applying for “Digital Financial Services Coordinator” , at the email address:
You will be contacted by EPPC Kosovo only if your CV & support documents will be qualified by our evaluation team.