BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE– PRISHTINA
• Learning technology section; building a strong knowledge of solutions and their value, future technology, market trends, customers and competition.
• Researching potential clients gain an understanding of who they are and what they are trying to achieve within their given market.
• Building a clear understanding of the decision making process and key stakeholders for each new client.
• Speaking with CEOs and SVPs of technology solution providers, from SMEs to Blue-Chip/Fortune 500 companies, explaining out capability to directly match their solutions/services to upcoming customer projects.
• Building a strong pipeline of new business through a variety of innovative lead generation techniques, experimenting with lead-gen tactics and combining lead-gen tactics across multiple channels.
• Ensure all existing and new clients’ activities are logged and opportunities updated in Salesforce for accurate forecasting.
• Arranging 8 follow-up calls between the client and your Pod.
• Leader/Senior BDE per week.
• Achieving 6 completed follow-calls per week.
• Minimum of 250 leads at any given time.
• Strong academic background.
• Fluent in English.
• Analytical, financially astute, and a high level of business acumen.
• High caliber sales professional: strong open, pitch, objection handling and closing skills. Authentic, and articulate, able to consult with senior level decision makers with authority, confidence, and intelligence.
• Ability to deconstruct and interpret the relative business sectors at a granular level. Exceptionally motivated and driven to hit KPIs and targets and develop yourself and others
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Dren XHEMA on mobile no. + 383 44 22 44 66 (Monday – Friday) until 20.07.2018. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.