1. UI/UX design intern:
We are looking for a UI/UX design intern to work closely with our design and development teams. Our interns work closely with our designers to bring innovative and creative design ideas to the table.
- Attention to details, excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to solve problems creatively, iteratively, and effectively.
- Preferred experience with UX design tools such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, Sketch or InVision.
- Preferred demonstrable UI design skills with a portfolio.
- Preferred visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Preferred verbal and written communication skills and an ability to present your designs.
2. UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD & Illustrator, Sketch and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
3. Android Developer
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Custom AR Application. Embedding of 3D Elements in Live Camera, compared to Snapchat and Masquerade
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK and working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
4. PHP WordPress Developers
We are looking for two experienced and passionate PHP WordPress Developers to join our team! As a PHP WordPress developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Know-How in WordPress and / or Contao OR the ability to get into Contao 4.X and Module Development.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pagesc
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
We are currently seeking an intern to join our growing Front-end development team in our office. This position will work both independently on various projects as well as with our development team on additional applications for lead generation companies. Current students or recent graduates with Computer Science degrees are welcome to apply!
- Either one year’s educational experience in web development (or similar subject), or demonstrable front end development skills
- Some understanding of an object oriented back end language
- Ability to show examples of work you have developed, and explain how you have developed them
- Understanding of responsive design principles
- An ability to work on projects as part of a team and independently
6. Full Stack Developer
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Full Stack Developer to join our team! As a Full Stack Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Proven work experience as developer, hands on experience with markup languages
- Server Configuration and Maintenance and Database Maintenance
- Preferred Knowledge of the Continuous Integration practices
- Preferred Knowledge in Amazon Web Services
- Preferred Knowledge of the Laravel PHP Framework
- Preferred Backend Experience: 2+
To apply click link below: